Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Order number: 100120_12-24VDC
- The Y-Sonic 20 Ultrasonic antifouling prevents the adhesion of algae and mussels in the area of max. 20m ship length. Even hulls that have already been attacked are permanently freed from algae and mussels.
- With solar energy, the Ultrasonic Antifouling device can be powered by solar / photovoltaic modules for an autonomous battery operation with 12, 24VDC (Volt DC).
Y-Sonic 20 Ultrasonic antifouling prevents the adhesion of algae and mussels for ships over 10m in length LWL
Infested ship hulls are lastingly protected by algae and mussels. The Y-Sonic 20 is designed for yachts, motorboats and ships over 10m in length. The installation can be done by yourself or by a local shipyard. The picture shows the optimal position of the Y-Sonic Ultrasonic antifouling device:
Position of the click generator for a motor boat, sailing yacht up to 20m LWL (vessel's waterline length)
Position of the click generator for a motor boat, sailing yacht from 20m LWL
Is an antifouling necessary on the ship, yacht, boat?
We always recommend the combination of antifouling with our click system. Nevertheless we have very good references without antifouling, only with our click system, where only the hull is kept free by means of high-precision clicks. Decisive is the concentration of nutrients in the water, a light biofilm remains, but without algae or mussel formation. The hull of yachts, boats and ships thus remains protected against algae infestation. There are experiences where e.g. with a high algae concentration or a worse quality of the gelcoat, hard lacquer, the click tones alone are not enough, just like antifouling.
The combination of antifouling with the click system always works better than each system separately.
Y-Sonic Antifouling Advantage
- Low energy consumption of 30 Watt, operation with solar collectors possible
- Maintenance is reduced to a minimum, annual antifouling coats are no longer necessary
- Clear Hull gliding better through the water thanks to lower resistance
- Acts preventively & curatively on GFK, plastic, steel and aluminium hulls
- Voltage electronic control 12-24VDC / 88-264VAC, 47-63Hz (1m cable with EU connector)
- Battery discharge protection with automatic restart
- Power consumption 30 Watt
- Click generator signal cable length 4+8m with plug 3-pole IP68
- Electronics box Dimensions LxWxH 130x130x60mm
- Weight 3 kg
- EU quality product
- 2 years warranty
The advantages at a glance
- Scientifically proven effectiveness against all types of algae: existing algae die within a few weeks
- Mussels no longer stick, can be easily removed
- Ecologically friendly to the environment, no algae agents, chemicals are produced
- Low power consumption thanks to intelligent technology
- The devices are maintenance-free, have a high quality and a service life of up to 10 years
- Get back the full hull speed through and performance
- Fuel saving thanks less water resistance
- Reduces costs: water lift outs, hull sanding & re-painting, scrubing the hull underwater during the season
- More leisure time thanks to reduced maintenance requirements
The Y-Sonic Ultrasonic antifouling is easy to install. In the included operating instructions you will find all information about installation, positioning, mounting and much more.
- Depending on the size of the boat, the correct position of the click generator is of utmost importance. We would be happy to advise you on this free of charge and determine the optimal position for the click generator. Just send us a few pictures with the measurements via our contact form algae free consulting.